The Mindful Journal blog is maintained by The Mindful Entrepreneur Journal. This site provides access to expanded articles on conscious communications by experts in their fields. The Mindful Entrepreneur Journal is published monthly by KavCom: Conscious Communications, LLC. www.kavcomcc.com
More about the owner, publisher and President/CEO of KavCom:
Described as a powerhouse marketing and fundraising professional with years of award-winning communications’ programs, Susan’s emphasis on branding, integrated communications and strategic planning generates high demand for KavCom services. She personally has served more than eight regional nonprofits by providing leadership, fundraising and consulting.
She maintains expert skills in social media and online marketing. Susan is a certified life and business coach, pastoral counselor, ordained minister, and nationally-acclaimed public speaker. A former television news anchor and newspaper reporter, she successfully navigates the realm of public relations for clients.
Susan is also a non-profit business developer with 30+ years of fundraising and a highly successful history of obtaining government as well as foundation grants and corporate sponsorships. Minor and major gift solicitation and execution of special events are additional areas of success.
Founder of “Prayer in Practice,” Radio for Peace International program in Costa Rica and co-founder of PeaceLinks™, community conversations on peace based on Barbara Marx Hubbard’s synergistic convergence model, Susan’s aim is to guide people to a path of conscious living.
An active member of the Arizona Chapter of Conscious Capitalism, Kavanaugh brings human resource insight to companies hoping to replicate the “Firms of Endearment” model.
Her achievements include:
- Received first US-based grant from Rotary International for South Phoenix Medical clinic
- Member of Phoenix Rotary 100
- High-profile articles for Phoenix Business Journal, McKnights Long-Term Care News, The Independent Newspapers, The Liberty Journal, Evolving Woman Magazine, YourHealth and SCNM Now!
- Winner of Mature Market Media Award for Assisted Living Success Magazine
- Author of “Five Easy Steps to Conscious and Profitable Business”
- Producer and founder of “Prayer in Practice,” current International broadband programming
- First Female Evening News Anchor in Texas panhandle
- News anchor and producer for SNC before it became CNN
- High Profile Broadcast Journalist in radio and TV
- Actor: AFTRA and SAG member
- National Commercial Television Actress for Walmart, McDonald’s and Shoney Restaurants